Clean Your Pipes!
Regain System Efficiency & Protect Water Quality
OWWCO ID 3544
Course Duration: full work day, 7 hours
CEU Value: 0.7
Trainer: Sheldon Thomas, Director, Clear Water Legacy Inc
Contact: Office: (905) 333-9203 email: email@example.com
The Course Will Focus On:
- The many ways that drinking water systems can become dirty.
- The consequences of ignoring dirty pipes, tanks and reservoirs; consequences that include threats to pipeline hydraulic efficiency and contaminant threat to water quality throughout the water system.
- Wide variety of gentle and aggressive cleaning technologies, carried out by specialized personnel and equipment.
- How to set up and accomplish unidirectional flushing (UDF) of water systems. Trainees will be shown how to design a UDF program to ‘channel’ clean water throughout the system, pushing sediment and marginal water ahead and out of target piping.
- Several subject-related videos.
Water distribution management and field staff, contractors, consultants, water system design personnel, water treatment personnel; city council members encouraged
Water Distribution System Operator Training
Double click here to add text.